The default Calendar folder in Outlook is created in each Outlook profile. This folder cannot be renamed or deleted.
1. In Calendar, in the Navigation Pane, click Share My Calendar.
NOTE If you are using the Navigation Pane in Minimized view, in the Navigation Pane, click , click Navigation Pane, and then click Share My Calendar.
- Enter the name of the person that you want to grant access to view your calendar.
- Type a subject for your e-mail message.
- Click this check box to grant the recipient permission to view your calendar.
- Click this check box to specify that you want to ask the recipient to share his or her calendar with you. This is optional.
2. In the To box, enter the name of the recipient for the sharing invitation message.
3. In the Subject box, type a subject for the e-mail message.
4. In addition, you can request permissions to view the recipient’s defaultCalendar folder.
For more information visit our blog: http://www.knowall.net/blog/